Obtaining a strategic advantage
Dynamic organisations need to focus their energies on driving the business forward and outsourcing could help you achieve this.
Transferring certain services to a third party not only allows you to concentrate on your core business, it can also improve efficiency and cut costs.
Whatever the size of your organisation or wherever you are in the world, we apply both reason and instinct to make sure your business is running as effectively as possible.
When it comes to outsourcing, we don’t believe in off-the-shelf solutions. We listen carefully to your business needs and deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services.
- In-house/on-site accounting compliant with local accounting acts
- Financial statements compliant with local accounting acts
- Tax returns, statements for social insurance, national banks or general statistical offices
- Management reports
- Accounting supervision
- Replacement accounting staff
- Accounting record review for past reporting periods
- Adaptation of finance systems
- Financial administration and analysis
- Business address rental
- Accounting process design and organisation
- Invoice issuing and credit collection
- Cash requests and supplier payment management
- Customer/supplier help desk
- Handling fiscal/tax inspections and chartered auditors for account books and registers
- Reporting preparation, archiving and maintenance of account books and registers
- Accounting process and procedure transformation and design, as well as record-keeping
- Feasibility studies of the selected processes with target operating model, business cases and transformation roadmap
- Promoting quality, performance and service-orientated activities in the accounting function
- Recording large numbers of business transactions in accounting books
- Settlements in business transactions and cashflow reporting
- Accounting and management reporting
- Tax accounting and compliance (income tax, indirect tax and others)
- Payroll administration
- HR administration
- IT process organisation (workflow, scanning, archiving)