We're here to helpGet in touch
Obtaining a strategic advantage
Dynamic organisations need to focus their energies on driving the business forward and outsourcing could help you achieve this.
Transferring certain services to a third party not only allows you to concentrate on your core business, it can also improve efficiency and cut costs.
Whatever the size of your organisation or wherever you are in the world, we apply both reason and instinct to make sure your business is running as effectively as possible.
When it comes to outsourcing, we don’t believe in off-the-shelf solutions. We listen carefully to your business needs and deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services.
Our corporate and secretarial services cater to the various compliance requirements of our clients. The corporate services that we provide to our clients include:
- advice and assistance in setting up of corporate structures
- assistance in incorporation of companies
- flotation, liquidation and winding up of joint stock companies and completion of formalities relating thereto
- dealing on behalf of clients with the various government bodies related to corporate legislation such as the Corporate Law Authority, Monopoly Control Authority and Ministry of Finance
- providing corporate technical advice and secretarial services in completing documents and acting as company secretary
- provision of services of obtaining relevant permissions relating to foreign investment and operation of foreign companies in Pakistan from government agencies including Board of Investment (BOI).