Grant Thornton Technologies
Our technology practice addresses a broad range of process, technology and organizational needs, using our extensive experience - from strategy, through design, development, implementation, managed services, support activities and upgrades.
Using hands-on product experience, deep functional knowledge, and industry insights, we successfully deliver integrated, cost-effective, scalable solutions.
Our software product offerings include:
- Consumer Asset Management System (CAMS)
- Collection Management System (CMS), which can be integrated through Open Standard interfaces to other systems, including Core Banking solutions such as Temenos and Flexcube
We also provide Mobile Financial Services and Cyber Security and IT Forensics.
Our Software Products
- Loan Origination System (LOS) and Loan Management System (LMS) for retail/consumer banking (Conventional and Islamic) asset products designed on Oracle 10g DS and Database.
- Covers the full lifecycle of consumer loans, incorporating loan origination, processing, accounting, management and securitization.
- Enables banks to provide premium customer service by offering the capability to configure innovative products and track all customer information and transactions covering the complete life cycle of a customer asset product sale.
- Currently supports SME financing and consumer products including mortgages, personal loans, personal running finance, durables financing and auto leasing products.
- Debt collection management systems for retail banking (Conventional and Islamic) asset products designed on ASP. Net and SQL Server 2008 R2. delivering a wide range of functionalities and flexibility with effective implementation.
- Helps control, manage and automate recovery while optimizing collection costs and reducing collection time-frame.
Stable and reliable, both the above products are being used by some of the leading banks in the region for many years now.
Selected clients include Allied Bank, MCB, National Bank of Pakistan, Bank Al-Habib and Silkbank.
Mobile Financial Services Advisory
Grant Thornton Technologies provides consultancy services to banks and Mobile Network Operators as an MFS program manager to develop mobile money product propositions, evaluate technology and distribution options, carry out risk analysis, operational procedures and terms of references, provide recommendations on business plans, SOP reviews and analysis, etc.
Grant Thornton specializes in next generation mobile financial services which help banks find the right balance to better serve their consumers.
We draw on deep experience across industries to help banking institutions address challenges and plan for evolving competitive and regulatory landscapes.
Bringing together a significant amount of cross-sector technology and innovation experience, our team offers the right expertise to help you develop the products and services that are essential for growth in a highly competitive economy.
We work closely with clients to evaluate mobile money initiatives, assessing the requirements, planning and managing end to end implementations, everything from developing a concept, vendor selections, regulatory engagements and even market launch. We provide a wide range of consultancy services for banks, from gap analysis, process mapping, evaluation of technology platform and even business process reengineering.
Our team has experience of working as a Visa / Fundamo partner on some of the largest deployments of mobile financial services in the Asia Pacific region.
Cyber Security and IT Forensics
Grant Thornton provides consultancy services to banks and MNO's as well as to government agencies in the area of criminal and white collar fraud.
Grant Thornton specializes in ensuring that any allegations of fraud or other criminal activity are investigated keeping in mind the relevant laws of the country, so that any evidence collected, and the process followed to collect such evidence, can stand up to scrutiny in a court of law in Pakistan.
We draw upon our team’s deep experience as former law enforcement officials to help Financial Institutions proactively address cyber security issues.
Bringing together a significant amount of cross-sector technology and innovation experience, our team offers the right expertise to help you develop processes and procedures to ensure that you are well armed against cyber criminals. We have access to the country’s only IT Forensics lab in the private sector, which is a force multiplier when it comes to investigating such crimes.
In Pakistan, Grant Thornton has considerable experience in combating cyber crime, with clearly the most experienced investigators in this space in the country. Their active professional relationships with the relevant law enforcement and intelligence agencies means that our team can deliver results that are beyond the scope of most IT security firms.
Our investigators carry out their tasks with the utmost confidentiality, and liaise with local law enforcement agencies to ensure that the client is provided with the best possible support during the investigations.